The Reiki Level 4, also known as Reiki Master Teacher, course is the last stage of your life long journey with the wonderful healing energy known as Usui Reiki.
Becoming a Reiki Master Teacher means that you have taken the decision to make the highest commitment to Reiki and have accepted the responsibility of passing on to others the joy that is Reiki energy.
When you have completed this course, you will have gained the skills to give your students their attunements and be able to present and teach in a professional manner. You will gain the full meaning of the Master symbol and how it is used.
Reiki Level 4 Course Information
- Revisit Reiki 3 and how you have used it in your life
- Guided Meditations
- How to give attunements and plenty of technique practice
- Preparation for workshops and how to hold them
- Advice and practice for Guided Meditations
- Reiki shares and meetings and how to hold them
- How to market your business
- Code of Conduct
- Comprehensive Course Manual
- A copy of your Reiki Lineage
- Internationally recognised Certificate
- Post course support
Reiki Level 4 Course Information:
Class Size: 4 students maximum in order that all students have the time and practice they require.
Duration: 1 day training
Course Dates: Please contact us to arrange a suitable course date.
Prerequisite: Reiki Level 1 and 2 and 3 (Master)
Locations: Reiki Training is carried out at various locations, please contact us for details.
Price: 350 lev
Although we recommend that you have a minimum of three months between Reiki Levels 3 and 4 so that you have time to become accustomed to your new energy levels, to practice your new skills as well as to contemplate the commitment to becoming a Master Teacher, it is possible to combine the two courses to be run back to back over two days.
Combined Reiki Level 3 and 4 – Course fee: 575 lev